Tower Research Capital LLC, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks a Trade Desk Analyst to provide support for our trading and risk systems. The firm successfully trades a number of different strategies in a variety of markets. We have an extremely high-performance network that processes a vast amount of financial information in real time. The team here is composed of a talented group of quantitative financial analysts and programmers.
This position is available at Spire Europe Limited, an FSA-authorised firm affiliated with Tower Research Capital LLC, and in New York City.
As a member of the Trading Systems Support team, you will support the widely-deployed OMS and market data delivery systems involving every major electronic exchange and asset class. Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with traders to understand their needs
• Monitoring trading strategies
• Identifying and resolving trading issues
• Monitoring and reporting on the status and health of our systems
• Gathering data for new and existing markets
• Initiating exception and emergency reconciliation procedures with brokers and exchanges
• Serving as the primary contact for brokers and exchanges on all real-time issues
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Working knowledge of equities, futures, options, or FX
• An understanding of exchange-specific rules and procedures
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Very strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
• Experience using a Bloomberg terminal (a plus)
Tower’s main office and garden roofdeck are located in TriBeCa, a neighborhood in downtown Manhattan. While we work hard, Tower’s cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life. Benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Signing and performance-based bonuses
• 401(k) with company matching
• Five weeks of paid vacation per year plus nine paid holidays
• Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis
• Free gym membership
• Free tickets to New York events, including the US Open and TriBeCa Film Festival
Please apply online at Tower’s Careers page: http://www.tower-research.com/Careers.html.
Tower and Ambrose Employer Group LLC are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all employees, including qualified employment applicants. The companies strive to maintain an environment free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, or any other protected category or characteristic as defined by federal, state, or local laws. This equal employment opportunity policy applies to all employment practices, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, advertising, promotion, transfer, reductions in force, social and recreational programs, training, employee development, compensation and fringe benefits, discipline, and termination.